|Aren't ramekin dishes cute?|
This is a relatively simple dish to make.
- 200g squid, cut into rings
- 200g salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 8 medium prawns, leave tail on
- freshly ground pepper
- 120g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 5 tbs panko crumbs, divided
- 2-3 stalks of flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to grill mode. Set the rack as close to the top as possible
- Pat the seafood very dry
- In a bowl, add seafood and pepper. Mix well. Set aside
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard. Set aside
- Line a shallow baking tray with aluminium foil (to catch the drips when the gratin overflows)
- Have ready gratin dishes (4 small ones, or 2 medium sized ones)
- Divide 2tbsp of the panko crumbs into the dishes
- Mix half the mayonnaise mixture with the seafood. Divide the seafood into the dishes (the prawns should go on top).
- Spoon the rest of the mayonnaise mixture over the seafood. Sprinkle the remaining panko crumbs over.
- Place dishes into oven. After 3 minutes, rotate the dishes and cook another 2-3 min
- Remove from oven and let rest for 3min
- Sprinkle with parsley