For the Pancake batter,
- 130 g plain flour
- 1 small egg
- 160 ml water
- 25g sugar
- 1/2 tsp yests
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Mix together and leave aside for at least 45-60 min (see that the mixture is bubbling, allow to proof longer for best results).
- pour batter into happycall pan
- smooth out to get an even thickness (for thinner pancake, pour half portion)
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 min
- Remove from pan, spread some butter and peanuts
- Fold into half, slice and serve.
(no need to flip pan. just check that top is cooked, and that the bottom is browned to your liking)